09 November, 2007

Sangsakala?

I got home today...changed clothes, slipped into something more comfortable, and turn on my computer. My msn messenger popped up, i was looking for her..but she was not there. So..i started to browsing around. I checked my friendster..."nothing's new.." but in the corner of my eye i saw the familiar photo..a little girl kissing her mom on a cart or something like that..and a man with the bored expression, oblivious to the surrounding behind the little girl and her mom.

It was a bulletin board..and the title says " Sangsakala?". I quickly opened the bulletin board and read through the content. It all started with standard questions such as.."Where do u live?" and "What is your birthday?". Then i saw my name mentioned there..which was a reference to her scent. I smiled.

Then come the all hypothetical question " What do u wish for at the moment?" and she replied " Can't wait to get to 24 November (Which is the date where she is supposed to fly back to jakarta). I smiled again..even wider.

And then came another question " What do u wanna do right now?" and her answer was.."bringing lunch for my procurement engineer." and suddenly i really missed her..not that i never miss her..i miss her all the time..but at that time..i felt really lucky to have her and the only thing that i wanted the most at that very moment was to have her close to me.

People usually feel that being single is the best thing that ever happen to them. You can do whatever you want,with no commitment, and freedom to choose, but i think in the end,people are always longing for affection and attention. What i am talking about here is the genuine, honest affection, not the kind of affection that is artificial.

It is always good to know that there is someone out there caring for you and loving you for what you are. I guess that is also what makes breaking up is so difficult..knowing or accepting the fact that he or she is no longer care for you,but instead he or she is caring and loving for someone else.

Right now..i just feel very fortunate to have someone that cares for me and loving me for who i am. Hopefully everyone at any point in their life is as fortunate as me....

4 comments:

astried&benget said...

ih tami bacanya bikin diriku hendak meneteskan air mata ajaa!!

Unknown said...

melow bgt lo nyet.. sejak kpn jadi kaya gini ? gw kira fan 311, incubus, dll gak bakal melow kaya gini

Nita said...

milul.. kok blognya ga ada komen?

eneng said...

omg! tamtam..hahahha dah lama ga cek blog loe untung nitro ngeblog tt postingan ini hahaha...telat abis deh gw.. but seriously, this is SOOOOOO SWEEETTTT.. :) so much in love hehee..